Ordering, Payment, and Shipping Policies
- Goods ship fresh directly from our farm, not a nameless monster consolidator or centralized distributor off in Timbuktu handling everything under the sun from deodorant to O-rings. Our rural location, while perfect for farming, translates to a dearth of urban niceties, like for example, convenient shipping options. Keeping all of the aforementioned in mind, please note that WE SHIP ONCE A WEEK, TYPICALLY ON WEDNESDAYS.
- Orders are shipped via FedEx GROUND unless specifically noted otherwise.
- We have a $15 minimum (not including shipping).
- Back Orders are unusual, and we'll contact you to advise of the situation. We do not ship partial orders, so the customer can opt to either delete the item or wait for the entire order to be completed and then shipped.
- Returns/Refunds. We hope you are happy with your purchases. Our descriptions are complete and accurate to the best of our knowledge. We reserve the right to approve returns and refunds on an individual basis. Any requested returns must be submitted within 15 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in new, unused condition. Original shipping costs are not refundable. In the event of a return, purchaser is responsible for return shipping costs. Refunds will be issued in the same form as original payment upon examination/verification of product condition. Credits are subject to normal processing timeframes per the individual payment media's policies.
- Taxes are assessed for product destined for California delivery destinations. Food items are not subjected to tax.
Questions or concerns?
- We unfortunately do not have the resources to attend to a phone fulltime. All email correspondence is attended to promptly. Please use the following link: inquiry@Kasakoda.com
Privacy Statement and Conditions of Use
- It is our sincere hope that customers are pleased with our products. However, we reserve the right to refuse specific orders.